Entry method for KCGA Championships, StateLine Amateur Tour and KC Junior Tour are Online!
Requirements for Registration for Events
- Active GHIN number
- Have a player profile in Golf Genius
- Register for membership program before signing up for KCJT/SLAT events
- Register for individual events
To enter a USGA Championship through a qualifier, you must do so via the USGA.
A player is required to immediately notify the KCGA if they need to withdrawal from a competition via the KCGA Tournament Registration System. If Internet access is not available then withdrawal via phone or email. Failure to notify the KCGA may result in disciplinary actions, which may include a suspension from future KCGA competitions.
To receive a refund, a player must submit a proper withdrawal!
- All event refunds must be completed by period deadline
- There are no refunds for memberships
Withdrawal before the entry deadline.
- Refund amount is the entry fee
Withdrawal after the entry deadline, but by 2:00 p.m. the day before the championship
- Refund amount is 50% of the entry fee
Withdrawal made the day before the event
- No refund