To Determine the Best Golfer in the Greater Kansas City Golf Community
When: June 8-10, 2018
Where: Shadow Glen Golf Course
What: The Watson Challenge — 54 Hole Golf Tournament
Purpose: The Watson Challenge is the vision of Tom Watson with the purpose to determine the best player in the greater Kansas City golf community. The Watson Challenge has a field of 48 players, which is comprised of the best professionals and amateurs living in the greater Kansas City golf community.
Beneficiary: The First Tee of Greater Kansas City is the beneficiary of the Watson Challenge, whose mission is to impact the lives of young people in the local community by providing learning facilities and educational programs that promote character development and life enhancing values through the game of golf. In its ninth year of competition, to date this event has raised over $500,000 for the chapter’s scholarship fund. www.thefirstteekc.org
- Tickets will also be available for purchase during the event and cost $25/ticket.
- Each ticket is good for the entire three-day tournament.
- All juniors 18 years of age and under do NOT need a ticket.
- Tickets can be purchased at Shadow Glen Golf Course or online line at the following link:
- Click these links for Watson Challenge Historical Results: