Welcome to the Volunteer InfoPortal
If you are a current KCGA volunteer and are looking for tounament official work assignments or course rating information please click the links below.
Interested in becoming a Volunteer?
The KCGA depends on volunteers to help conduct it’s programs and services. Only through the dedicated efforts of volunteers is the KCGA able to accomplish a myriad of activities. These men and women travel all over the community conducting championships; measuring, marking, and rating courses; presenting seminars; and promoting the Association and golf in many other ways. Although these individuals possess a wide range of golf skills and come from a variety of social and business backgrounds, they all have a common denominator they want to give something back to the game that has meant so much in their lives.
A volunteer should
- Be an active and respected member of a golf course
- Be able to commit the necessary time and without renumerations
- Attend seminars and develop the required skills to serve the Association
- Enjoy working with young people and other adult volunteers
- Be able to learn efficiently and be open to developing skills in the field
Want to learn more? Contact Todd Stice, Competitions Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.